- Infection Prevention: The course provides education on infection control, standard precautions, high touch points, cleaning practices, and more.
- Facility Precautions: The course covers precautions for many areas including contact, airborne, transmission and more.
- Hospital Acquired Infections: The course covers infections such as central-line bloodstream, catheter-associated urinary tract, pneumonia and more.
- Medication Safety: The course provides education on the pharmacy-nursing team relationship, medication administration, pharmaceutical waste, drug diversion and more.
- Anticoagulation: The course covers education on blood thinners, considered a high risk medication.
- Blood Transfusion: The course covers transfusion education such as equipment, patient monitoring, safety precautions, how to respond to an adverse reaction and more.