Health Scholars is an immersive, collaborative learning encounter for preceptors and nurses built on a standardized, mobile platform. Nurses can orient to the unit sooner and with less costs to the hospital using the mobile platform. Experienced nurses can keep skills sharp by continuing education that will ultimately reduce errors and keep patients safe. The tablet-based technology allows nurses and preceptors to work in a self-paced, value-based environment leading to demonstrated competencies and stronger relationships. Courses will be released continually and cover a wide range of topics.
- Infection Prevention: The course provides education on infection control, standard precautions, high touch points, cleaning practices, and more.
- Facility Precautions: The course covers precautions for many areas including contact, airborne, transmission and more.
- Hospital Acquired Infections: The course covers infections such as central-line bloodstream, catheter-associated urinary tract, pneumonia and more.
- Medication Safety: The course provides education on the pharmacy-nursing team relationship, medication administration, pharmaceutical waste, drug diversion and more.
- Anticoagulation: The course covers education on blood thinners, considered a high risk medication.
- Blood Transfusion: The course covers transfusion education such as equipment, patient monitoring, safety precautions, how to respond to an adverse reaction and more.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you would like to receive more information about any of our products or services, please complete the form below. Additionally, if you have a general question or comment, we would like to hear from you.